BECOME A VOLUNTEER ADVOCATE FOR BEAVER COUNTY VICTIM SERVICES
- Do you have a genuine desire to help members of your community in a time of crisis?
- Do you have strong communication skills, a respect for confidentiality and a willingness to learn?
- Are you 18 years of age or older?
- Do you have a valid Operator’s License, a good driving record and use of own vehicle?
- Can you contribute positively to a team environment?
- Are you willing to complete a comprehensive Criminal Record Check & Child Welfare Check
IF YOU WOULD LIKE MORE INFORMATION ON HOW TO BECOME A VOLUNTEER VICTIM ADVOCATE CONTACT:
Carmen Nachtigall, Assistant Coordinator
Melissa Radford, Assistant Program Coordinator
As a Victim Services Advocate you will work in conjunction with the RCMP and Victim Services staff to provide immediate assistance, support, information and agency referral to victims of crime and trauma within Beaver County.
- Receive provincial online Advocate Certification through the Solicitor General’s office.
- Have access to a wide range of professional development opportunities.
- Develop leadership and teamwork skills.
- Make a valuable contribution to your community.
- Be required to complete a comprehensive Security Clearance with the RCMP